- This event has passed.
YMC Connects – OFF THE GRID
September 22 - September 23$175 - $225
It’s time! Join us for the next YMC Connects – OFF THE GRID
This edition will be more of what you love (personal growth and local shops), but with the added benefit of having nutritious food provided, beautiful scenery and a whole day to yourself! Not to mention, the option of mindful supper, meditating under the stars and sleeping in a tipi!
So what does this retreat look like you ask? (The schedule below is subject to change. Specific instructors will be announced July 15. Some instructors include: Kelsey Schiavon, Janis Isaman, Lisa Hillyer, and Stacey Irvine.)
There are a lot of yoga retreats, so why is this one different? Our goal is whole health, for Moms, for women who are just getting started into this whole crazy world of Mindful Health, Self Care and Beauty. We get it. There’s a lot of information! This weekend will be about exploring different practices, teachers and ways to achieve Mindful Health.
Ready to buy? Scroll to the bottom to purchase your tickets! Need more info? Keep reading
A note about this event. Financial assistance and transportation assistance is available. We don’t want any barriers to those who want to attend this event. If you want to come but have a barrier, let us know. We’ll do what we can to make it happen for you!
Friday – September 22, 2017
5 pm – You arrive! Yay!
6 pm – Dinner
8 pm – Ceremony or Meditation
10 pm – Campfire
Saturday – September 23, 2017
7 am – Breakfast for overnighters
8 am – Day of peeps arrive! WOO HOO!
8:15 am – Group Meditation led by Kirsten Layton
9 am – Option of:
- Body Rolling with Janis Isaman – Janis will lead you through Yamuna Body Rolling and STOTT Pilates
- Essential Health with Stacey Irvine – This class will show you how to use essential oils simply and effectively to meet your health goals. Topics covered will include stress and emotions, eliminating toxins, infant care and family health, skin care, immune support and green cleaning.
10 am – Snacks and Juice from BEETROOT Nutrition
10:30 am – Option of:
- Yoga on the lake with Stacey Irvine – Stacey will lead you through a Vinyasa Yoga class
- Radiant Beauty with Kelsey Schiavon – Your Path to Radiant Beauty. Start with a short mindful beauty meditation and discussion on how to invite radiance into their lives, ignore outside noise, stop the comparison and more
11:30 – 1 pm Lunch and drinks from an amazing local vendor
1:00 pm – Option of:
- Intuitive Eating with Janis Isaman – Join Janis as she talks about us through eating and how to listen to your body’s needs
- Yoga on the Lake with Lisa Hillyer – Join Lisa for a Vinyasa flow class along the edges of the beautiful Sibbald Lake
2:15 pm – Option of:
- What’s Your Vibration? with Lisa Hillyer – We are all energy, all exactly the same, so what makes one person so different from the next? Our vibration. Through meditation, visualization and getting clear on your intentions, we will explore the feelings tones and frequency behind your manifestations and how to keep your vibrations high even when life can get in the way. We will discuss the vibrations of food, movement, essential oils, the power of the mind and how to incorporate them into your life.
- Yin Yoga on the lake with Janis Isaman – Yin Yoga, the practice of holding poses for longer periods in order to restore and rejuvenate muscles has a very meditative approach that aims to cultivate awareness of inner silence.
3:15 pm – Snacks from an amazing local vendor
4 pm – Closing Meditation
5:30 pm – Head home
And, what, pray tell, does a ticket include?
- Accommodation in a tipi with 4-6 other people (don’t worry, there’s a firepit in the centre to keep you warm and toasty the whole night through)
- Supper Friday night
- Saturday breakfast
- All food and drinks Saturday
- All activities listed above
Early Bird price (July 1 – July 31): $175
Regular price (August 1 – September 20): $225
Day Retreat Tickets
- All food and drinks Saturday (excluding breakfast)
- All activities listed above
Early Bird price (July 1 – July 31): $100
Regular price (August 1 – September 20): $175
We can’t wait to see you there!
Do you really want to come but have some barrier to your attendance? Can’t afford the whole fee? Need transportation? Email us at email@example.com and let us know. We don’t want anyone to miss out.
Warning: include(src/views/wootickets/tickets.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/yourmin7/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Commerce/WooCommerce/Main.php on line 1156
Warning: include(): Failed opening 'src/views/wootickets/tickets.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php70/pear') in /home/yourmin7/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Commerce/WooCommerce/Main.php on line 1156